Jan 4, 2011

Resolution...



Well I've done it. Yup, I failed my resolution already. Miserably actually... BTW it was to update this blog nearly everyday!

Well here I am stating my NEW New Years resolution. I am going to update this blog EVERYDAY for the rest of the month. Some how some way, I'll do it, and if for some reason I don't, I'll send a commission to one lucky person who leaves a comment for this blog post (I'll draw a name from a hat or something if more than one person comments.)

Lots of stuff going on. A few projects and some test pages for a publisher in the works. We'll see what happens! :)

3 comments:

Farrah Hasham said...

OMG!!! I want that commission! Nice pencils btw! :)

Robbie Madan said...

4 days in and you failed already, I'm disappointed! Where's my commission? :

Vic Malhotra said...

Thanks Farrah.

Robbie - You're entered into the draw for some free art. That is, if I fail to update the blog everyday in January (January 4 on!!) Good try though!